Saturday, January 29, 2011

The best day.

Today was the best day. It was altogether perfect and beautiful, for so many reasons. First off, how awesome was the weather? There literally was not one cloud in the sky. It was near 70 degrees. It was tshirt weather, and I LOVE tshirt weather. It was the kind of day that I did not want to be inside. I wanted to be outside and soak up the whole day. To make it even better, my two amazing neices were here for the weekend. Lily and I have spent alot of time painting this weekend. She always asks me about my paintings, so I decided to let her test it out. She makes beautiful work.
Now you may disagree with my statement about how beautiful her art work is. But, if you saw her creating it, you would see the beauty in it too. She was so careful in picking the colors. She thought about every detail, because she wanted it to be beautiful. She was so happy. So, yes.. this picture is beautiful, because every time I look at it I will see her beautiful heart.

I have been trying to squeeze everything I can out of each day. Literally. I get up super early, and I stay up pretty late. Right now, it is 11:30, and I am so tired. But, I want to finish a few things before I go to sleep. I want to do as much as I can, because honestly.. tomorrow is never promised. My whole life I have put things off until 'tomorrow'. These days the only thing I put off until tomorrow is homework. I am not worrying about anything. This past year I have had such bad anxiety issues. When I stopped worrying about everything, life got so much easier. There is nothing I can control in life. God is in control. If I try to stop controlling how everything works, God will work through me and calm me. Everyone should learn to trust in God a little more. Seriously, He WILL take care of you. He works in mysterious ways, but it is always Good.

Today I have been super excited. God's voice has been soo strong this past week. It is like a real voice speaking to me. I know there is something big going to happen in my life. I know I am going to make a big difference somewhere. I am tired of living in a sad fog. I am tired of letting my past hold me down. I am tired of negative attitudes holding me back. I am done making excuses for the way I live my life. Yes, bad things have happened to me,  but being sad about it is not going to help me. I am tired of letting ghosts of everything that I have done haunt me. I am done with it. I cannot live life sad. I want to be overflowing with love and life. I want to help people and give people a reason to smile. I want to make people want to be better. I want to make people want more Jesus. This impulse is just so strong. I know there is something God has planned for me. I am just waiting and listening for the cue.

Here are some photos from today



 over and out--

No comments:

Post a Comment